Once a bustling supply stop for settlers heading West, today’s Kansas City is a booming midwestern metropolis known for its outstanding barbecue, swinging jazz music and hundreds of beautiful fountains. Welcome to Kansas City, the "Paris of the Plains."
Located in the heart of downtown, The Westin Kansas City at Crown Center is encompassed by Hallmark's Crown Center. This city within a city offers guests 85 acres of shops, restaurants, and theatres—all of which can be accessed from within the hotel.
The Westin Kansas City at Crown Center would be a perfect venue for the following but not limited to:
- Outdoor Wedding Venue Available – Crown Center Square, Games Deck, Pool Desk
- Kosher Weddings
- Hindu/Indian Weddings
- Commitment Ceremonies
- Vow Renewal Celebrations
- Anniversary Celebrations
Wedding Facilities & Venue Information
The Westin Kansas City at Crown Center is the top wedding venues in Kansas City feathures three event spaces to accommodate your special day. All three can be used for Indoor Receptions and Ceremonies.
1. Benton’s event space - Breathtaking panoramic view of beautiful Kansas City for your special day
2. Our Century Ballroom and Washington Park Ballroom each provide an enchanting setting for a grand affair, with floor-to-ceiling windows, glittering chandeliers and dazzling views. An in-house audio-visual team will help with any presentations on your big day. Our Century Ballroom can accommodate 200 - 1,000 guests and features 18-foot ceilings and European crystal chandeliers. Begin your reception with cocktails on the Garden Terrace or in the Century Foyer.
3. Washington Park Ballroom is our most secluded space, perfect for intimate affairs of 50-250 guests. Take advantage of a private entrance and a pre-function area for cocktails or buffets.
For the Bride & Groom
We want everything surrounding your wedding to be special. When you hold your event with us, you can enjoy:
- Complimentary suite accommodation for the bride and groom
- Deluxe guest room accommodations for out of town guests
- Starwood preferred planner points can be earned on food, beverage and guest room revenue
- Champagne toast
- Elegant five course dinner with wine service and decorated wedding cake as dessert
- White glove service
- Complimentary self-parking: discounted valet parking also available